5/2/11

Osama Bin Laden's death a hoax???? Look at picture



I normally don't like posting anything political (other than breaking news....if that.)
Last night, everyone was so excited that mass murderer, Osama Bin Laden was killed by the USA. I wasn't as "excited" as everyone else & I didn't "celebrate"- I guess I was just more relieved than anything else.

Anyways, I woke up today and received an email about a forum posting titled 'US CLAIMS OF KILLING OSAMA BIN LADEN - ANOTHER HOAX - PROOF' and the forum posting provided this picture as proof:

(click on picture to enlarge)

I'm looking at the picture like, "Dang, that's messed up." and "Who in the world does their research so thorough that they would even be able to locate these pictures to match? And find it THIS FAST!" Anyways, I dont know what to think of everything...if it is a hoax, I'm sure the hungry reporters will get to the truth. I just wanted to share this photo with you guys.

You can find the story by [clicking here] You have to be a member to read it but it just pretty much recaps on the news yesterday and has a few sentences by the author saying its a hoax and conspiracy.



Music Lessons in Atlanta, GA
As low as $20
Vocals | Piano | Saxophone | Song-Writing| Music Theory
http://MUSIC.alisttalents.com

No comments: