11/13/11

Cedric "The Boz" Boswell goes to Finland 2 bring the HEAVY WEIGHT BELT back to the USA!

SponsoredTweets referral badge


Available for interviews
Seeking sponsors

ATLANTA, GA, October 28, 2011 -- Boswell launched his professional career in 1994 and he knocked 21 straight wins until an injury caused his only defeat back in 2003 against three times heavyweight challenger Jameel McCline. Boswell promised to never be defeated again and has not lost another fight. Boswell's record is presently; 36 Total Fights 35 Wins 1 Loss and 26 KO's.

Boswell currently holds the NABA, IBF International and WBC Latino Heavyweight belts. Povetkin holds the WBA Title that he recently won during his August 27th, 2011 fight against former titleholder Russlan Chagaev. Alexander Povetkin is now 22-0 with 15 KO's.

Boswell is most appreciative for this lifetime opportunity that has presented itself and he shows no sign of falling short of winning! Boswell stated in a recent interview "My entire life I have been waiting for this moment. Now the big day has finally come. Povetkin is a good kid, but he is a kid and he will be in trouble once we are in the ring. I have the experience and the strength to beat him. I will shock the boxing world on December 3rd when I take home the (belt) to America."

Povetkin stated "Winning a World Title was like a dream coming true for me. Now I need to prove myself against quality contenders out there. I look forward to fighting Boswell. He is a tough opponent but I have worked so hard to become a champion there is no way I will allow him to take the belt away from me. I promise my fans and exciting fight in Helsinki on December 3rd."

This card is geared to be televised live in the United States on Epix | http://www.epixhd.com | and all over Asia and Europe, drumming up to be one of the paramount and merited Heavyweight battles of the year.

With the spirit Boswell's best friend Vernon Forrest on one shoulder motivating him and the weight of the spectating world on the other shoulder cheering him on in the USA, Cedric "The Boz" Boswell promises to bring home the WBA Title and plans to officially end his 2011 year with a bang.... literally!

Contact:
SWAGGGirlicious Media, LLC
Media & Sponsorship
Adrienne Lawson
678.778.0117 (c)
Info.swaggirl@gmail.com (e)

Big Dog Boxing
Billy Martin
614.535.7555 (p)
bigdogboxing@gmail.com (e)

Show your support & follow "The Boz"
facebook twitter



No comments: