9/5/11

Man that lives in a garbage truck is sooo CREATIVE & TALENTED! Wow




My sister sent me an email with these pictures and WOW...I'm very impressed and would like to shake this creative man's hands!

This guy does origami with dollar bills and lives in a converted garbage truck. You might think "EWWWWW! A GARBAGE TRUCK?" haha But trust me...this truck looks better than most people's apartment, condos and homes. He converted it very nicely...like a work of art.
Be Sure you scroll to the end of this blog to look at photos of inside his truck!

Won Park is the master of Origami. He is also called the "money folder", a practitioner of origami whose canvas is the United States One Dollar Bill. Bending, twisting, and folding, he creates life-like shapes in stunning detail.

If anyone knows this man, send him my way =) I need him to pimp my ride into a home lol

Get PAID to READ EMAILS! Not a get rich scheme just honest program that REALLY PAYS!NO SCAMS!

No comments: