As seen on '
Apple Bottoms by Nelly presents...
"Evolution of Curves"
Fashion Show Charity Tour
Empowering full-figured women & rebuilding homes in Haiti!
“Curves are not only back with a vengeance but also with a PURPOSE!” said Sandy Jean Philippe, on E! Networks hit show, “Bank of Hollywood.” The CEO of One Chance Entertainment is excited to announce the 2nd annual “Evolution of Curves” Tour presented by Apple Bottoms. The focuses of the tour is the same as last year; to Help Haiti and represent curvy women in a positive light. Sandy has partnered with Haiti Cherie Heritage Foundation in donating proceeds of the tour to help rebuild communities in Haiti.
“I represent the largest plus size division and my models can’t move like you gals. I love the entertainment value that you bring!” ~Sean Patterson, President of Wilhelmina Model Agency
Among the lines featured throughout the tour, we will be presenting sponsor Apple Bottoms, an international fashion lifestyle brand that caters to stylish women of all shapes and sizes created by the celebrity recording artist Nelly. There will be several designers featured on this tour that caters to the curvy size consumers.
- Official Launch of BET AWARDS Weekend at Luxe Hotel in Beverly Hills, Ca
- The Alexander Hotel in Miami, Vegas, Orlando, Atlanta and New York
- Las Vegas Hoodie Awards | "Big Luv" Demin Launch
- STYLE Network (Ruby Show)
- E! Network's Bank of Hollywood
- FAMU Homecoming (1st Plus Size Segment in History)
- Florida Classic (1st Plus Size Fashion Show in History)
If you cant see video below, click here